Sunday 19 December 2010

the stylishest one

Carine Roitfeld, editor of French Vogue, and famous for styling fashion items in a pervy way (October's issue had a mother, topless, press ing her upper half against the body of her adult son, which I have to say shocked me a bit) is leaving that magazine, giving the Sartorialist an excuse ot use a picture of her, looking, indeed, stylish.  In fur.  Though why does she have a plaster on her knee?  Shaving malfunction?  I read an interview with her not long ago in which she said she thinks she looks like Iggy Pop, and she does!  I have not quite been able to take her seriously since.  She is an iconic figure here in France, and elsewhere, but still...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Botx; mokey glands; face and knee peelers; lifts everywhere. I could go on.

Me - I'd rather look like Ann Widdecombe.

Better preserved and infinitely more stylish.